04 July, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Hey There!!   I know I have been gone for quite awhile but I decided to get back to it.  So,  we will get going with a short message today and then follow up with some news and reviews in the days to come.  If you want to follow my blog you can subscribe or receive the feed in your RSS reader.  I recommend Netvibes,  it works great.  You can set it up any way you like.  

In a later post I will give a short list of sites and blogs that are of interest to me, (and hopefully to you as well).  Please submit your comments, (keep it civil) about what I post and feel free to make suggestions.

BIBLE QUOTE:  God did not make death, nor does He rejoice in the destruction of the living.  For He fashioned all things that they might have being.

How reassuring!  God seeks life, not death, for all creation.  Through the Death and Resurrection of Christ, God brings to life all who are dead in sin.
  Let us sing praise!!

He is not God of the dead, but of the living, for to Him all are alive. (Lk 20:38

Ok,  that's it for now.  Please continue to follow and we can make the journey together.

May God Almighty, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit descend upon you and remain forever. Amen.

1 comment: